Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday hiking


I have lots of pictures from this weekend, and I will post some soon. But for now, here are some pictures from a hike Charlie and I took today. He was having a super grumpy day, so I decided I would go let him scream out in the woods instead of in the house. 
It was lightly sprinkling and beautiful. Charlie even fell asleep!

The trail...

Charlie awake

Charlie asleep

We saw a giant snapping turtle. It's hard to get a size perspective in this picture, but he was about 18 inches long. That's a big turtle!






2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful day. Screaming in the woods sounds like a much better choice than screaming in the house. Well done Bre. That baby sure likes to move and see new things. The turtle was a added bonus. Woo hoo

    ReplyDelete

peter.torrione@gmail.com