Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Charlie does Jersey

This weekend, we took a trip up to New Jersey to see Pete's family. Pete's parents threw us an excellent party Saturday! Charlie got to meet a bunch of fun new people, and he had a great time being fawned over! Here are a few pictures. These are in Pete's family backyard.  I don't have a ton of pictures from that day- if anyone has more, I would love to see them/post them.

Party time!

Playing by the pond!
Charlie!



Charlie with Tito Ira's mom and grandma!

So cute!


Charlie with aunt Rory, Logan's grandma


Charlie and Logan (with Ray and Pete)
More tomorrow!





3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a fabulous party. Ev, your yard is just lovely. It looks like a quiet paradise with all the trees, the pond and the wonderful deck. Someday we will would love to see that yard in person. I'm sure Pete appreciated seeing Ray and Sam and other friends and family from his hometown and Charlie looks happy in everyone's arms. What a great time for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turned out perfectly, with perfect weather and our perfect little Charlie. I was so happy that my friends, family neighbors and Petey's friends got to see Petey and Bre, and to meet our grandson. it was just over so quickly, and I still didn't get my fill of Charlie and his parents. I know you'll be visiting them soon, and that you'll love them all up. Have a wonderful time, and I pictures are always welcomed! Love to the. Bestest son's Mother-in-law ever!

      Delete
  2. It was super fun! And Ev's house and garden are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

peter.torrione@gmail.com