Friday, February 7, 2014

Wiki and Charlie

One of my ex-students from Lafayette emailed me yesterday and wanted to see a picture of Charlie. 
She was one of my favorite students, but she was terrified of dogs. The first time she saw Wiki she screamed. Once she got to hang out with Wiki, she fell in love. By the end of the year, she used to come by my office just to see him.
So when I went looking for a picture to send to this student, I was looking for a picture of a Wiki and Charlie. And did I find some cute ones! 

This one is my favorite. It looks like they are best friend crime fighters! And they are holding hands. I'm guessing Pete took this picture when Charlie was about 2 weeks old.
Thus is cute too!
And more Wiki and Charlie cuddling!


Love!!!


4 comments:

  1. What a great story. These pics are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be still my heart! The two handsomes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifullll Pix!! And another six inches up here.. looks like 30 inches total in 3 weeks.

    LD

    ReplyDelete

peter.torrione@gmail.com