Sunday, February 23, 2014

Charlie activities!

Hi y'all!

I get to watch Charlie when Bre goes swimming - we have lots of fun together.  Usually he reads the New Yorker to me, while I doze off.

This time Charlie started playing with his little play-area-thingy in a way I hadn't seen before - he's batting away at all the things, and sometimes (accidentally?) grabbing them!

It's super fun to watch.  And way less boring than the stupid New Yorker articles he's always reading to me.  What are they?  Like 30 pages each?

Anyway, here's a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kp1vHKvMP4

And here's the video itself:


Enjoy!  More to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. You better be careful, Pete. He's going to raise you to be one of those elitist East Coast intellectuals. Make sure he takes you outside to play sports from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone has to teach Pete how to play sports. It might as well be Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you talk to Charlie all the time Pete, but I agree with Bre. Charlie is going to teach you how to play sports soon

    ReplyDelete

peter.torrione@gmail.com