Saturday, July 4, 2015

Daddy days!

Daddy came home from the beach one day early, and brought Charlie home with him. They had a great time, and Mommy got to spend the whole day by herself at the beach. It was my first whole night without Charlie. Pete kept me happy by sending me lots of Charlie pictures.

 

Bagels
Park time!

 

Naked driveway baby. Pete texted me a couple of minutes after he took this picture, to tell me that poop had mysteriously appeared in the driveway. It's a mystery!

 

At the museum

 

Swing time!

 

2 comments:

  1. You deserved it. You must have been looking for Charlie every minute, like a missing appendage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome for everyone. 100% daddy time for Charlie and 100% down time for Bre. Woo hoo

    ReplyDelete

peter.torrione@gmail.com